Step 1: Put together the bottom Section
Your canister is washed and now it’s time to assemble it. The first step is to…
- Insert the paddle into the canister and match the openings from the canister and the paddle.
- Make sure to match the wide part of the canister with the wide part of the paddle.
Step 2: Insert the pin shaft
Now that the paddle was inserted, it’s time to insert the pin shaft through the opening…
- Insert the pin shaft through the white plastic side, not the metal side, and apply pressure until it clicks in place.
- Match the flat part of the paddle opening with the flat part of the pin.
Step 3: Assemble the Canister Body
The bottom part is assembled. The next step is to…
- Install the top section of the canister to the bottom section and firmly close the latches so that they lay flat against the canister.
Step 4: Install the lid and close the latches
The last step to assemble canisters is to…
- Place the lid on top of the canister and firmly close the latches to hold it in place.
- If loading any greens (Spring Mix, Romaine, Spinach, etc.), make sure to install the metal shufflers on the sides of the canister before completing this step.