Step 1: Open the dispensing Mechanism
The first step is to start with the bottom section and...
- Open the arm on the dispensing mechanism that holds the hose in place (black knob). Pull it out then swing away from the canister.
- Please note pin shafts are not to be removed for dressing canisters.
Step 2: Insert the bottle.
With the arm still open and away from the canister body...
- Insert the bottle on the top opening of the metal frame.
- Feed the rubber hose through the dispensing mechanism.
- Insert the gear-shaped washer into the gap on the bottom of the canister.
- Close the arm you opened on Step 1.
Step 3: Install the canister top half and close the middle latches.
Step 4: Install the lid and close the top latches.
Step 5: Ensure the pin shaft is in the horizontal position.