Disable the Machine
- Disable Sally by selecting the Disable Machine option from the Admin menu.
- The Admin menu will indicate the machine is disabled up top
Clean the Bowl Door and Bucket
- Start by wiping the outside of the bowl door.
- Lift the bucket door and wipe the inside of it as well (including the rubber seal).
- With the bucket door still open, wipe down the bowl ramp. You may need to remove the bowl holder to remove any hard-to-reach crumbs.
- Open Sally’s door and wipe the bucket for any crumbs.
Clean the Tablet
- With a microfiber cloth and non-toxic cleaning solution, wipe down the tablet on the left side.
Clean the Stand Doors and Refill the Utensils and Bowls
- Wipe down the outsides, insides, and handles of the stand doors.
- Refill the stand with disposable utensils, bowls, and bowl lids.
Re-enable the Machine
- Re-enable Sally by selecting the Enable Machine option from the Admin menu (Gear Icon).
- The admin menu will no longer have the disabled machine text up top.