Turn off the Machine and Raise the Homing Canister Foot
- Flip the white power switch on the back of the machine to turn Sally off.
- Open the door and flip the pin shaft clockwise on the homing canister to lift it up and lock it in the raised position. You will then be able to manually rotate the carousel.
Remove the Canisters and Wipe Down the Side Walls
- Remove all canisters, including the homing canister.
- Wipe down the sidewalls of Sally.
Remove and Wash the Mat and Wipe Down the Floor
- Remove the mat by rolling it up so no crumbs or liquids spill onto the floor.
- Once the mat is removed, clean it in the dishwasher.
- Wipe down the floor of the inner chamber to remove any remaining crumbs or residue. Also wipe down around the dispenser motors and dispensing chute.
Remove the Bowl Ramp and Bucket to Wash & Wipe Down the Tray Area
- Remove the bowl ramp and bucket using the thumb screws under the bucket and on the bucket tray.
- Once the bowl ramp and bucket are removed, clean them in the dishwasher. Be careful not to lose any of the screws and keep them in a safe place.
- Wipe down the metal bucket tray area.
- Put the bucket back first and then the bowl ramp. Secure them in place using their respective thumbscrews.
Renistall the Mat
- Once the mat is completely dry you can roll it up and insert it into the chamber to unroll it.
- Unroll the mat the same way you took it out.
- Make sure the mat lays completely flat.
Reinstall the Homing Canister and Turn On the Machine
- Locate the slot labeled HOME on the carousel before reinstalling the homing canister.
- Make sure the pin shaft is horizontal and the carousel is free to spin past the motor before closing the door on Sally.
- Turn Sally back on and make sure it starts up normally before restocking the machine.